Not applicable to Grade 9-12 students
Final Application Details
Priority for Education Financial Assistance:
Applications for post-secondary education financial assistance will be considered, subject to the availability of funding and according to the following priority categories:
1. Continuing students enrolled in a post-secondary program (undergraduate degree, college level program, or Master’s program) that were sponsored by the MBQ Post – Secondary Education Department.
2. Students who have completed secondary school who have graduated from the Hastings and Prince Edward District School board, the Algonquin and Lakeshore Catholic District School Board or the limestone District School Board. Secondary School graduates may take up to one (1) academic year off without changing status in this priority category
3. Students who have completed secondary school that reside in Canada. Secondary school graduates may take up to one (1) academic year off without changing status in this priority category.
4. Successful students who attended college or university in the preceding academic year and who were not sponsored by MBQ Post-Secondary Education Department.
5. First time Mature Students who have been accepted into a College or University Program and who are ordinarily resident on the Tyendinaga Territory.
6. First time Mature Students who have been accepted into a College or University Program and reside in Canada.
7. Students who have been accepted into a College or University and reside in the United States may be eligible to receive tuition only. Refer to Section 4.a.iii.
8. Students who were previously sponsored by MBQ Post-Secondary Education Department that have successfully completed a post-secondary program or who were unsuccessful in a previous attempt.